1997 Mountaineer. Engine is sputtering like it is getting choked off of fueL. Has 127.000+ miles on it. after driving about 10 miles it starts to get worse and the "Check Engine" lite comes on. It almost feels like it is going to stall but doesn't
I figured it on being the plugs. Only got 5 out 8 out. One was real bad. computer read out said misfire on plug one. changed the wires also. put in a fuel system cleaner and it is running well
Search Mercury Mountaineer Questions
Are you a UK consumer? CarGurus now has a discussion forum in the UK.
Mercury Mountaineer Experts