how do I replace the fuse for the turn signals

Asked by May 14, 2008 at 05:28 PM about the 1990 Mazda MPV 3 Dr STD 4WD Passenger Van

are they located under the dash?  Any idea where to get a free manual for this car

42,925

Yes, the fuses will be under the dash. Suggest contacting Toyota, they may be able to provide you with a manual.

995

highly doubt a dealership will do anything for free but you might want to just hang around out front of the dealership and ask other people bringing their car there for work if they have one you could have! thanks for playing