Hi guys i had my cambelt snapped on my corsa c gamma put the head back and now will not idle when i drive it just dies have to press accelarator pedal all the way down also.

10

Asked by Nov 24, 2016 at 05:22 AM about the 2005 Opel Corsa C

Car just wants to die when i put in gear its like there is no compression,

101,565

Sounds if the belt was installed correctly and your timing if off..dould check your work

10

I have taken the head to the engineers and they redone the head so im not sure what is happening? :-(

10

I'm not a mechanic so the mechanic i have says that the oil pressure is not right could this be true? he turned a nut loose just under the injector rail and said it must stand for 48 hours and then be tightened again.

101,565

I'm telling you that you are 1 tooth out on the lower sprocket, check the timing belt again....