Help me...please been scammed

10

Asked by Sep 18, 2014 at 08:13 PM about the 2004 Jaguar XJR 4 Dr Supercharged Sedan

Can you help me? This car lot sold me a car on here and never disclosed the bad shape
it was in. I realize that I bought it as is but he never disclosed all of the things that were
wrong. IT will NOT pass inspection due to a broken windshield. I am a female and feel
like I was completely scammed.  It was Elite mother international and his name is James.
Please help me. I Called and asked him to return enough money to me to get the
windshield fixed. he did not reply. there were other things he did not disclose as
well....like the sunroof won't even close. sad....I saved this money to get me a car and
now I am stuck.

10

I meant Elite international motor

90,845

Contact you local BBB, they can tell you what you need to do next.

65,015

Also contact your local Office of Consumer Affairs. This is why I always tell people to have a vehicle professionally inspected when buying long distance. Honestly I'm afraid you might be stuck with this car. Very sorry about your misfortune!! HTH. -Jim

6,835

"As-Is" means you know what your buying and once you signed the paper you "knew what you were buying". Unfortunately it is a hard lesson learned. That's why I never buy from anyone who is not "BBB" listed when it comes to any automobile, as they never sell anything "As-Is" they send them to auction.