Fuel pressure sensor switch

Asked by Feb 11, 2017 at 01:59 PM about the 1998 Isuzu Hombre 2 Dr S Standard Cab SB

Low voltage fuel pressure tank sensor check
engine light stays on

73,705

What was the trouble code?

Replaced sensor switch. Problem still exists. It is showing low voltage. The code is P0452

73,705

Can be a tough code to fix, Everything I research is saying a problem in the wiring, and a lot of times from replacing a fuel pump. From what I read more than likely there is a bad connection back at the sensor. May be bad wiring or a bad connector. Also you wouldn't need to drop the fuel tank all the way down, just enough to get to the sensor, for checking wiring and connections.

I'm getting 4.9 volts at the senser & 1.4 going out to source I checked all the wiring and everything looks good I know it's supposed to be below 5 volts going to the sensor I'm not sure what supposed to be coming out and return to the source

73,705

Yea, I don't know either...Repair Importance Level: (1), 1=Low, 2=Medium, 3=High... Repair Difficulty Level:( 3), 1=Easy, 2=Moderate, 3=Hard.