I have a 2005 Isuzu Ascender and ran out of gas yesterday. I put 4 gallons in it from the gas station nearby and it still won't start. It will crank. Just had the fuel filter and full tune up done maybe 2 months ago.

Asked by Apr 18, 2014 at 09:37 AM about the 2005 Isuzu Ascender 4 Dr LS 5 Passenger SUV

975

Put it in Neutral and hold the gas pedal to the floor while starting it. if it does not start within 10 seconds then unhook the battery for 30 minutes. this resets the computer so it makes it not think. rehook up the battery and try to start it. if she still does not want to fire up. then you need to manually add starting fluid to the carb

your fuel pump is another possibly. if it wont start but it will crank but wont fire that means that you are not getting any fuel to the combustion chambers.

2005 Isuzu Ascender 4wd Just had plugs and coil replaced. Now it is taking 1 to 2 minutes for it crank. When hot it may take up to 30 minutes for it to crank.Check engine light on (code is Crank shaft sensor) and it has been replaced but still not cranking like it shouls