accord lx 92 crank wont turn over

Asked by Dec 23, 2014 at 08:54 PM about the 1992 Honda Accord LX Coupe

i Have a 92 accord lx, my car was driving just fine then the next day.... nothing! i have
oil in spark plug 1 and 3 but ive dried it all out and still nothing. my fuses are good. ive
replaced the following things, please help me.....

fuel pump
fuel filter
battery
altenator
starter
spark plugs and wires
head gasket

5,375

Was it really oil, or maybe the plugs were wet with gas? Fuel pressure regulator goes bad, car will have trouble starting. It may start and then run like crap and have trouble idling. Ignition coil.... Bad coil, no spark to start engine, plugs foul with gas. You can use a multimeter to check if coil is good. Instructions all over the web.

I didn't see air filter on the list of items checked/ replaced. Don't forget that as you attempt to start the car and it doesn't fire up, as he said ^^^ up there, you'll foul (with fuel) , the spark plugs & flood/fill the cylinders with fuel. So even if you've sliced the original problem and it would've started now... it won't because of this condition. Get a large syringe, I stole the flavor injector out of the kitchen. Put a piece of rubber fuel line that fits tightly on the end of that ( or whatever you use to pull out the fuel) and then you have to pull each plug . Some fuel injection cars don't have this happen to them when they won't start, all hondas I've been around did . Just a tip for you in case you've already fixed it & maybe this is now the problem.