my 1998 crown victoria wont go in gear i recently put a transmissin in. it goes in gear sometimes it just started. i really think it is in the gear shift. please give me an answer. thank you

Asked by Oct 15, 2014 at 07:20 AM about the 1998 Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor

36,175

Have you checked the transmission fluid level? How about the linkage? Could that be the problem?

Best Answer Mark helpful

" Recently" put in a transmission? Rebuilt or used? May still be under warranty ..and did you swap it yourself? ...G'Morning, evening to you Mark

36,175

Hello F.N. It's a holiday here in Bohol. It's the first anniversary of the 7.3 earthquake. No school. Banks were closed. My Kathy and I spent the day with another X-pat and his wife looking over the some of the devastation that is still not yet repaired. I wasn't here when it happened and thank The Good Lord our house suffered no damage but others were not so lucky. The U.N.and other relief agencies are just about gone now. Our house keeper lost her father in law. Our church, along with most of the others, only has the bell tower standing. But on a happier note our son's 3rd birthday is just around the corner and we're planning a pool party. BTW did you guys turn the clocks back yet?

Not yet. Calif waits until 02Nov this year. Will be full dark at near 7AM..stupid...we already have kids waiting for school bus in dark

36,175

ONE of the things Nixon did was to suspend Daylight Savings Time. We don't do that here.

36,175

Daylight Savings Time that is. BTW I found a place that sells beef. Good ground beef. I cooked a half kilo hamburger. Mmmmmmm. Only problem is that the place is a 120 kilometer round trip. Oh well. It's worth it. :-)

That's what..umm, 75 miles? Well worth it.

Here, in 1973 Nixon made an Executive Order putting us on DST year-round. That didn't work, full dark at 7:30 AM. Roosevelt did it during WWII also. Some people though..a Fire Captain doing a news interview, and I quote: "We don't do aircraft water drops at night in darkness. If it we were not on daylight savings time, we could have started our water drops from Tankers and helicopters an hour sooner" Oh, Lord. It does not change the number of hours of daylight, Captain.

36,175

Yeah I think so. The super market is in the basement of the mall. We do our big monthly shopping there. It's the only decent mall on the island and I usually entertain my son when Kathy and.Maxima do the shopping. I'm glad that I went shopping today!