I can't get my Tracker to start.

Asked by Apr 04, 2016 at 10:24 PM about the 1994 Geo Tracker 2 Dr STD 4WD Convertible

My 94 Geo Tracker was just running perfect, no smoking, no noise in engine or anything. I drove it to the store, and shut it off. When I come back out and got in the car and tried to start it, it just cranked over, but wouldn't start. I pulled it home and put battery charger on it & tried to start it again, it still won't start. I talked to a guy that works on trackers, and he said something about a wire on the left taillight must be broken. Does anyone know anything about this ?? I Love my tracker and miss driving it !!! My name is Jerry Weddle, my email is jr6weddle@yahoo.com .

I have a 1993 geo tracker all I can tell you is make sure that silver round thing is upright in its bracket that's what worked for me hope this helps it's above the EGR valve btw sorry