1988 2.8 TBI hard starting after warm. Any way to pinpoint problem.

Asked by Jun 07, 2015 at 01:12 PM about the 1988 Chevrolet S-10 Blazer STD 4WD

Check engine light is NOT on. Replaced intake temperature sender as a guess.  Didn't
do it. Tried spraying engine area looking for vacuum leaks. If I did it correctly, no leaks.

Just noticed, after I get motor started as I sit in neutral and put the gas pedal to the floor, the engine bogs down a lot. Seems like it is not getting enough fuel or not enough air or ??? Spark plugs/ wires are pretty new. Battery is new too. I do need to change my belt. Is the only way to hook it up to one of those Snap On Tools on board monitors which I don't have ?

Changed IAC and cleaned port as well as Temp sensor inside air filter housing was really dirty. It really is having a hard time now when I hit the gas. Doesn't like the stress.

Found it runs fine if I don't use the gas pedal to start it. Still having hard time starting after heat soak.