Temperature gauge for 1987 Chevrolet Caprice Classic Station Wagon.

Asked by Jul 25, 2015 at 11:55 PM about the 1987 Chevrolet Caprice Classic Wagon

I have a 1987 Chevrolet Caprice Classic Station Wagon.  I need a temperature gauge.  
any suggestions on how to replace gauge and where can I find one?

13,705

Go to any car parts store. They have a wide variety of gauges that will work some have mounts to attach to your dash or under your dash or even on a side windshield post. In my Corvette I mounted mine under the dash just above the gas peddle on the bottom of the dash. I can read it and it is not in the way. Get one that is equipped with a gauge light, and runs off the electric sensor. Make sure it is big enough to read and has a needle and numbers that stand out. This is the only picture I could find. Look at the 5 o:clock position of the horn and you'll see a tip of the temp gauge.