Im looking for a 1989 Ford Festiva L 1.3 ltr 5 speed trans hatchback with (NO RUST). It is okay if the vehicle needs mechanical work.

Asked by Jul 16, 2015 at 12:34 PM about the 1989 Ford Festiva L

I'm looking for a price range under a 1,000.  Like I said it is okay if it needs work on transmission or engine.

228,255

Search my friend, Cargurus is a listing site, they don't do the work for you. Good Luck!

6,105

go to www.fordfestiva.com and/or check out the facebook page. My buddy Paul in Roanoke has had like 25-30 of them and is pretty good with finding pretty rust free festiva's in VA. And craigslist is good, too. You can search and then save the search for notifications and it will email you when things pop up. Best of luck man.. I need a rust free festiva, too. But I saved my MD rusted festiva for five years now but it's parked now.

Best Answer
6,105

Thanks for the vote Axe. Come back and post up if/when you find one bud.

I'm still waiting to get in on the festiva Facebook page.

6,105

hmm... well, there is festiva madness, ford festiva (like an info page?) and fordfestiva.com facebook page.. which one do you need admission to? I didn't think these were permission based.

The ford festiva and kia pride one I think. It was the only one I saw on Facebook.

6,105

I forgot about that international site. Are you still having issues with it? If so, PM me your name and I'll see if I can't send your name to the admin to reach out to you. You're not waiting for confirmation from the actual festiva website, are you? It's the facebook page issue? ah-ha.. how about you send me a link, too?

On Facebook just type ford festival.com. I'm still trying to get on 2 of them

6,105

https://www.facebook.com/groups/fordfestiva/