how do u set the clock in the 94 dodge spirit

Asked by Mar 03, 2007 at 03:45 PM about the 1994 Dodge Spirit 4 Dr STD Sedan

how do u set the clock

3,595

Saw a similar question about a '91 Spirit at wiki.answers.com. Sounds like you'll have to use the radio buttons to set the time. Turn the radio on and press "Set." You'll need to set hours first, using the "Seek" button, then hit "Set" again to adjust the minutes. Hope that helps!

On mine you press the set button, then press in on the volume and use the tuner to set the time. Hours first then press the volume again for minutes.

On my 93 Spirit with radio/cassette combo, turn radio on, then push SET button. The letter P will display. Push SEL button & hours will display. Turn radio tuning knob left or right to set hour (there is no a.m./p.m. setting, it's just a 12-hour digital display). Push SEL button again & minutes will display. Turn radio tuning knob again to set minutes. Push SEL button again & your newly-set time will display! Display will stay this way unless you want to see the radio frequency displayed, in which case you push SEL button again.