Why is my car stalling?

Asked by Apr 28, 2012 at 10:55 PM about the 1995 Dodge Neon 4 Dr Highline Sedan

My neon stalls out after driving for about a half hour. It usually does this when I'm taking off from a complete stop, but it has also stalled in park. There has never been a check engine light and it's not showing any codes. Sometimes it tries to cut out while driving, but wont actually stall for awhile. The fuel pump pressure was good when it was checked awhile back.

95

The pcm could be losing its signal from the crankshaft postion sensor. Chryslers had a big problems with these sensors. When this happens again check to see if you have spark