i replaced my radiator on a 2000 dodge neon 5 speed...i took the radiator from a 2000 dodge neon automatic...it leaks coolant through these tubes, is there an part that adapts to this and stops the leaks

Asked by Jul 10, 2013 at 01:23 PM about the 2000 Dodge Neon 4 Dr ES Sedan

the part of the radiator is at the very bottom is 2 copper tubes that look like they connect to some hoses my car doesnt have

237,035

Since you pulled the radiator from an automatic , the bungs are to attach the transmission cooler lines as the radiator has a seperate passage for the automatic transmission. You will need to purchase some plugs to screw into these passages to stop your leak.

what are the plugs called if you dont mined me asking

237,035

They don't sell them for this reason, but what I would do is determine what the thread size is and purchase a drain plug to match and screw in.