how does my hubby decompress the fule line? in need of an answer ASAP please

Asked by Feb 19, 2015 at 06:42 PM about the 1999 Cadillac Catera 4 Dr STD Sedan

fule and coolent mixed need to decompress the fule lines and not exactly shoure how and
cant seem to find an answer

The Caddy Catera is MPFI, or Multi-Port fuel Injection. There is a fuel rail, with a valve for testing that looks very much like a tire valve, aka Schroeder valve. Carefully, with a small screwdriver, with you hand away from it, push on the stem inside. Make sure engine is cool, as to not ignite gasoline the will spray out.

Best Answer Mark helpful

Omg thank you very much this is exactly what we needed, now we are off to the next,bless you and have a beautiful weekend

Do you happen to know how to get the oil lines off the top of the oil cooler?

I have never done that, but I did some research on Caddy forums, and found this, the oil cooler is UNDER the intake plenum, and they say Vauxhall is identical. Sorry I didn't get back to you yesterday, I was just about done for the day and I didn't go back over my answers. I saw your message. This is step-by-step http://www.vauxhallownersnetwork.co.uk/index.php?threads/omega-v6-oil-cooler-replacement.61873/