2002 Cadillac Deville DTS No ground to AC relay where do i start looking?

Asked by May 12, 2014 at 03:25 PM about the 2002 Cadillac DeVille DTS

This car has been to 3 different shops. All of which want me to authorize an open check to
fix. Of course none of them can tell me how much its going to be..All have agreed that the
AC Compressor Relay is not receiving a ground signal..Where do I start looking for a
ground signal?

16,275

Take it to a shop that specializes in a/c, I live in a small town and there are 3 shops within a 50 mile radius that only do a/c, just because the shop can change tires and owns a scope doesn't mean they know squat about a/c.