Access for treatments

Asked by Jason Mar 02, 2020 at 03:52 PM about the 2003 Cadillac DeVille DTS Sedan FWD

Question type: General

I have an old Street DeVille I have no
radiator cap South Shore flush systems or
treatments for leaks should I put it in my
overflow tank or am I completely missing
something in this is a very stupid question

1 Answer


I will assume you are trying to flush the cooling system. First, go buy a radiator cap. Then, the treatment liquid is poured into the radiator via the cap opening. Once it is in, put the cap on and let the car come up to temp (unless the fluid container you bought says different). After following directions on the bottle, you will drain the cooling system and fill back with a 50/50 water to antifreeze mixture and secure the cap. THIS IS FOR RADIATOR TREATMENT - NOT ENGINE OIL OR ANY OTHER FLUID!!!

Your Answer:

Own this car?

Share your experience with others.

2003 Cadillac DeVille

Review another car

CarGurus Experts

  • #1
    james sparrow
  • #2
  • #3
View All

Know more, shop wisely


Related Models For Sale

Used Cadillac Eldorado
158 listings starting at $4,499
Used Lincoln Town Car
26 Great Deals out of 438 listings starting at $2,099
Used Cadillac CTS
117 Great Deals out of 1,564 listings starting at $2,600
Used Cadillac Escalade
392 Great Deals out of 6,224 listings starting at $2,000
Used Cadillac Seville
50 listings
Used Chevrolet Impala
276 Great Deals out of 4,280 listings starting at $1,900
Used Chevrolet Tahoe
1,156 Great Deals out of 21,752 listings starting at $2,295
Used Cadillac CTS-V
6 Great Deals out of 123 listings starting at $18,500

Content submitted by Users is not endorsed by CarGurus, does not express the opinions of CarGurus, and should not be considered reviewed, screened, or approved by CarGurus. Please refer to CarGurus Terms of Use. Content will be removed if CarGurus becomes aware that it violates our policies.