can my bad power brake booster be the problem when my car keeps cranking over and cranking over and not starting and then when it does it just stAlls or could it be my fuel filter

Asked by Nov 01, 2014 at 08:59 PM about the 1994 Acura Legend LS Coupe

114,305

Could be a number of different things. When it does start can you keep it running if you keep your foot on the gas pedal a little? If so possibly faulty/dirty idle air control valve or dirty throttle plate.

yes if I keep my foot on the gas a little bit just a tad it'll stay running and I have heavy fumes smell coming out tailpipe

it runs okay it runs okay until you get to a stop light or stop sign then it will stall and be hard to start again then when it does start again it drives fine until you come to a stop only sometimes

114,305

Sounds like faulty/dirty idle air control valve or dirty throttle plate is your issue.

thank you so much for taking time out and helping me I'll check that tomorrow for sure thanks again