I am looking to buy the original stickers for the car doors for the 1984 Pontiac Indy Fiero. Does anyone know where I can find them? Thank You

Asked by Mar 20, 2007 at 09:07 PM about the 1984 Pontiac Fiero SE or Indy

20,840

Hi erasec! Here's a link where you can purchase the decals for your Fiero. It's unclear whether you can break out the pace car door decals from teh complete kit they sell but it's worth a phone call ...Good Luck ... http://www.phoenixgraphix.com/gm/1984if.htm

15

hey the best place i found for everything from parts to help is a website called fierostore.com

35

HEY THERE IS A GREAT FIERO STORE IN TORONO ONT.CAN

25

you'd be surprised what you can find on ebay for the fiero. i bought so much stuff for really cheap there to help restore my 86. tons and tons of the emblems the last time i checked on there.

15

I see you posted this about a year ago. If you are still interested check on the forum. http://www.fiero.nl/cgi-bin/fiero/Ultimate.cgi?action=intro

125

Race-Tech Automotive, Inc. - The Fiero Shop 141 Turbine Drive Weston, ON M9L 2S7 Canada Phone: 416-747-5728 Fax: 416-747-0965 E-mail: sabex@idirect.com Products: Parts, Service, Engine Swaps, Suspension Kits, Customizing, S.S. Exhaust, NOS Refill, Cross Drilled Rotors

25

The info Race-Tech automotive have changed..... The new name of the company that specializes in Fiero's has changed to SLT and the phone number is 416-991-5620, if you need to contact them via email this is where teamracetech@hotmail.com Thank You...

105

http://fierosails.com/decal.html look a little more than a quarter down the page..hope its too your liking =]

25

the info for Race-Tech/ the Fiero Shop has changed. the phone number is 416-991-5620 and its best to leave a message.