i got a 1988 pontiac fiero with the original 4 cylinder that wont start. any suggestions?

Asked by Aug 17, 2014 at 08:14 PM about the 1988 Pontiac Fiero Base

i replaced the radiator after i found a leak in it and now the car wont start but it did before i replaced the radiator all the lights in the dash and dome light and radio and everything work but i turn the key and nothing happens at all. no click or anything just silence. i checked all fuses and the wiring going to and from the starter and battery and alternator and they all appear to be fine. also the ground wires appear to be fine. any suggestions?

34,185

I know you checked and double checked everything BUT something eluded you. Start by cleaning the ground strap from the battery. If that's no it continue to work from the battery back.