how do you take the cassette player out so i can put in a cd player....???

Asked by Jan 22, 2008 at 03:57 PM about the 2002 Land Rover Freelander 4 Dr SE AWD SUV

I have a 2002 GS model freelander and i want to replace the cassette player with a cd player. i dont know how to take it out without using force which might damage it completely.

thanks

49,245

I would suggest asking at your local car audio shop what they recommend. A friendly tech can show you how to remove the trim on the dash or give you tips.

55

You need an allen key to undo the screws on the front of the unit. The unit then just slides straight out. It has no cage to remove and will take a standard DIN CD player no problem. You will require a BMW-ISO harness to connect to. Cheers Rog

10

How do i fet my cassette player to work in my 2004 landrover what kind of cassete adapter im i supose to use in my car