i have a 1992 olds 88 and when you are driving sometimes the car will just cut off but start back and sometimes you can start it and then it just dies can someone tell me what this could be

Asked by Jun 24, 2014 at 09:42 AM about the 1992 Oldsmobile Eighty-Eight Royale 4 Dr LS Sedan

i brought it about a year in a half ago ran great now i am having a few problems with it i got
starter, battery spark plugs and wires i have not changed the fuel filter again yet.

37,465

Sounds more like an intermittent fuel pump. Have you changed it out?

63,235

I agree with reelin68, all so check the fuel filter,may just be stopped up.

could be the Key with the security Chip, chip is worn and too much weight on key ring. i had to have the security system by passed.

could be your coil pack conecctions under the hood