ENGINE SWAP

10

Asked by Jan 31, 2019 at 02:39 PM about the 2006 Lincoln Zephyr Base

hello all,
i have a friend who's motor just took a dump. he owns an '06 Lincoln zephyr with the 3.8L v6. I was wondering if it was possible if he could put a used 4.2L v6 in its place. thanks for the advise in advance!!

236,845

The conversion would be costly and when you were done the car would not be smog legal. I would either get the exact correct engine or scrap the car. Compare the installed cost of a rebuilt engine to the cars value.

I have a 3.0 auto trans with less than 50 K miles I will sell you. call 2813263341 if interested.