Can you take the vehicle overnite... I live out of town and want hubby to see it..

Asked by Jun 27, 2013 at 02:10 PM about the 1998 Chevrolet C/K 1500 WT 4WD

I live an hour away and would like to try one of your trucks out, can you take overnite and bring back in the morning

That is an issue strictly between you and seller. We here on this page can not answer such things.

...sure, we can arrange ANYthing....heh heh~

ok sounds good, will be in touch and how long are yu open tonight?

just teasin' of course the beloved H25 has stated our position could not tell when the tease did not feel like teasing or am I a victim of the double- tease...whooooa that~

gabby2035, not sure that the CarGurus are everywhere....David and I happen to be in California...sure wouldn't mind havin' a rollicking good time with your car...we could take it to the drive-in movies, put the A/C on and see how cool it can get....just have a good old time with it...of course this would be NOT acceptable, you don't want cheezit crumbs and grape toaster-strudel filling on your steering wheel, so hope that you find that source of captivity for your ride....good luck~

wait, gabby, you are in the wrong place. We never close here. Questions answered 24/7/365....for automotive repair and similar topics advice.That's all. You are going to have to ask the seller directly. And this is not where you do or email the person or dealer that listed the car.

Oooohhhh, Judge I think you 'got had', and I didn't pick up on it, remember my synapses have been damaged in the 70's with illegal substances....

no just grape filled toaster strudel while driving...and that plug into the cigarette lighter toaster...that'll be good for the electrics~....and cheezits, you know stoners get the munchies~

you'd definitely want the guy who's takin' care of your car to be usin' one of these~

Uh oh. I went to that link and this is pasted from it: 1615 Empire Travl-Toast 12 Volt Toaster E-mail this product to a friend This item is now discontinued.

Yes gabby we are just a much of a nut case, both of us, as it looks like

funnier than hell, tho! :)