what are the overall pros and cons of these cars

5

Asked by Dec 11, 2010 at 11:30 PM about the 1995 Buick Roadmaster Sedan RWD

I'm looking around for a first car and I thought these good, solid, old school cars and wanted to know the pros and cons of this vechicle likewhat parts like to go out on these and how much it would to replace, things like that
Thank you so much,
      Dylan

45

I purchased my RM this year and have replaced the fuel pump, sending unit and done a full tune up to fix a hesitation issue. Invested about a grand in those fixes...which seems on par with most used cars I've bought. I like the power of the LT1 V8, smooth ride and styling. MPG avg for me has been around 18. Long hwy is supposed to be around 25mpg but I haven't had the chance to do a long trip yet. Mine has limited slip diff. and abs which I recommend if u live where roads get slippery. If you want to get all the equipment and build info on a buick you're looking at I recommend http://www.compnine.com/ it is a free gm vin decoder that gives you all the build details/equip/production date and numbers...just enter the vin. The stock LT1 is fast for a big car, at around 7 second 0-60...but there are upgrades you can do if you wish. I highly recommend the roadmaster and believe they will hold and perhaps increase in value as time goes on.