Does anyone know where i can purchase a fuel sending unit for my 1990 Buick Reatta convertible?

Asked by Nov 17, 2014 at 02:52 PM about the 1990 Buick Reatta 2 Dr STD Convertible

Question type: Maintenance & Repair

I need a gas tank and a fuel sending unit for my 1990 Buick Reatta convertible.
Bob Witsil 813-654-7541

2 Answers


Hey Bob, any good auto parts place should carry it. Its a VERY common 3.8 liter 3800 engine. GM put in just about all of their mid sized and larger vehicles.(98, delta 88, Bonneville, Riviera, Toronado, lesabre, park ave ect)



Your Answer

Add photo

Related Questions

Search Buick Reatta Questions

Buick Reatta Experts

#1 Jason Zane
Jason Zane
Reputation 240
#2 lastone
Reputation 170
#3 TopShadeTree
Reputation 100
View All

Related Models For Sale

Used Ford Thunderbird
30 Great Deals out of 1,150 listings starting at $6,995
Used Buick Regal
194 Great Deals out of 11,070 listings starting at $2,195