My 95 Buick Century lights, radio, and lock system isnt working?

Asked by Jul 09, 2007 at 09:01 PM about the 1995 Buick Century Limited Sedan FWD

One day i got into my car and the lights didnt work! Then I noticed that the radio had resist itself (and does everytime the car is turned off)! Then the locks didnt work! The car drives fine but I cant find the reason why these things arent working!

Check all the fuses. The fuse panel is located to the left of the dash (near where your left knee is when driving). It has a small plastic cover over it. Check to make sure that none of the fuses have blown. It could be a reason why the electronics aren't working.

This may be fuse that also regulates cig lighter. If blown fuse I have seen the problem to be an accesory, like cell phone or such plugged into lighter or accesory outlet, to have blown fuse. Not sure but this fuse should be marked as courtesy lights in panel, and contol pdl, radio memory backup cig lighter keyless entry so on . there is lots on the courtesy cuircut! mike