How do I report a scam on your page?

Aaron Felty
0

Asked by Mar 16, 2013 at 01:48 PM about the 2007 Nissan Altima 3.5 SE

Here is the scam and after a tiny bit of research I found this all as a scam all over the internet...

Thank you for contacting me about my 2006 Nissan Altima 3.5 SE-R that I have for sale. This car is in
great shape (Mileage: 18,556, VIN: 1N4BL11D86C132444 , Drivetrain: FWD, Transmission: Automatic
and much more ).This is a one owner car , title is clear. It has no damage, no scratches or dents, no
hidden defects.The interior is very clean and everything works perfectly.I do have the title, clear, under
my name.My husband and I divorced last year, after the divorce I was awarded the car, I don't need it
and that's why I'm selling it so cheap.The total price is $1,985 including delivery and handling. It is
located in San Diego, California, I recently moved here after I divorced. We can use Amazon Payments
protection program for our safety and for payment I prefer to use a Amazon Payments buyer
protection plan. The financial part will be managed by them. Which means that you will have 10 days
inspection period before committing to buy the car a refund policy is included. The deal will go
strictly according to Amazon Payments rules and policy. There are no other costs on this transaction
through Amazon Payments.

The site says it has 239,000 miles to get the price right...the scam requires the payment to be under
$2000 in order to make a transaction

http://www.cargurus.com/Cars/forsale?sourceContext=&zip=55447#listing=55288007

Click the orange bullhorn and report to Henry, he's a good man and do whatever he can to help you.

list your car in the "Sell your Car" section...thanks~

87,095

Thanks for the warning. There are many scams out there. Many of them offer a deal that is too good to be true like this one does.

James Ramond
17,985

no wonder shes divorced ,dumb ass

Racer_X
23,405

Bob....That link that Aaron posted is the ad that the idiot female is using to advertise her Altima...you told him to "List your car in the Sell your Car section. Just letting ya know. Also, I saw the ad...the car as listed has 200,000+ miles on it?? However, if it IS an internet scam ..hopefully Henry and the CarGurus crew will remove her ad.

yeah, they're smart down there! -or- up there (philsophically speaking)~

Jevaughn Wilkinson
0

hey i just recently emailed this person to and got the same message what research did you do to see it was a scam so i know what to look out for next time ?

Racer_X
23,405

The listing for this scammer's Nissan Altima has been removed from CarGurus...finally!

Lanagq
0

Well, looks like this person is still doing this scam! Here is an email thread between her and I or him... She is saying she's listing a 2007 Nissan Altima with 95000 miles on it for $3000 I call bullshit! Please see the thread below. I hope this help somebody else from getting scammed. She states the same thing, that her husband died & the car reminds her of him, she selling her house, blah blah blah... only now instead of it being a 2006, it's a 2007, with 95000 miles on it. Lol I knew you were scamming me bitch! 2007 Nissan Altima SCAM I emailed a “woman” about a 2007 Nissan Altima listed at $2500. I emailed her right away of course because the price was great! And she mentioned she wanted to sell through eBay.com which I thought was a little peculiar . So I went ahead and googled this so-called storage container in lynwood, wa and that lead me here. I know know that this is a scam! The EXACT SAME wording was used! Someone just copy and pasted a template for the emails that these people are trying to scm! The worst part is the post is still up! http://portland.craigslist.org/mlt/cto/4572703789.html The email behind this is Elena.vrd22@gmail.com My original email: Hi! I am interested in your 2007 Nissan. I was curious as to if there was anything wrong the car since the low price? Also I was curious as to your gas mileage and where you are located ? -thanks! Sent from my iPhone Her response: Thank you for contacting me about my 2007 Nissan Altima SL. The car is in great shape with 82,326 mileage, it’s automatic with 6-Cylinder. I’m the first owner, it was never been involved in accidents and has clear title. I am selling it for $2,500 because my husband died 1 month ago (he had a heart attack) and brings me bad memories. Along with my daughter we decided to sell the house and moved to my brother in Washington, trying to start a new life. I want to use eBay services, so if you’re interested in purchasing the car just reply me your full name, full address and phone number, so I can notify eBay. Once that is done, they will contact you in the next 24 hours to explain the entire procedure. Thanks! we exchanged other emails as well, that matched what others have posted about this scammer! The so called car is “located” in contained 29 in Lynwood,wa? beware of this scammer! Scam reported at FightTheScams.com 0 Comments. Posted by kylieeheltonn on Wednesday, July 16, 2014 at 8:56 pm. Filed under Scams ▼ Hide quoted text On Jan 15, 2015 5:04 PM, "Bianca Stahlheber" wrote: Order CARFAX Reports Now! View instantly at home or on the go with your mobile device. YOUR SEARCH RESULTS Vehicle:2007 NISSAN ALTIMA 3.5 SE/3.5 SL> VIN:1N4BL21E97C118875 Your vehicle has On Thu, Jan 15, 2015 at 5:02 PM, Lana wrote: I just had my husband, (police officer) run the Vin, and it dies not come back as a Nissan Altima?? On Jan 15, 2015 4:57 PM, "Bianca Stahlheber" wrote: the car will be shipped at your home door and you will test it for 5 days. VIN: 1n4bl21e97c118875 On Thu, Jan 15, 2015 at 4:51 PM, Lana wrote: Is it going to list an address of where I can go to view the car and drive it and have the VIN number run? On Jan 15, 2015 4:47 PM, "Bianca Stahlheber" wrote: ok i will contact ebay to open a case and they will email you with the payment invoice On Thu, Jan 15, 2015 at 4:45 PM, Lana wrote: Alana Allred 9686 south 2200 west #1 South Jordan , Utah 84095 On Jan 15, 2015 4:43 PM, "Bianca Stahlheber" wrote: so if you wanna move forward in this deal please email me your full name and shipping address and i will contact ebay to open a case with this transaction and they will send you all details that you need On Thu, Jan 15, 2015 at 4:39 PM, Bianca Stahlheber wrote: please read in the invoice and you will see that you are protected by ebay buyer protection program for any issues but i assure you that is not the case. 2nd thing is that you will pay ebay not me. Only if you accept the car ebay will release the money to me if not they will refund you in full and the car will be shipped back on my expense On Thu, Jan 15, 2015 at 4:36 PM, Lana wrote: I will need to see it test drive it and run it through the DMV to make sure it doesn't come back with a stolen VIN number. On Jan 15, 2015 4:34 PM, "Bianca Stahlheber" wrote: i can accept $2000 only if the payment is made today to ebay as you read on the invoice On Thu, Jan 15, 2015 at 4:33 PM, Lana wrote: Would you be willing to take 2000 for it? I have cash but that's all I have unfortunately let me know thanks. On Jan 15, 2015 4:03 PM, "Bianca Stahlheber" wrote: ok, thanks for your time and all my best regards On Thu, Jan 15, 2015 at 3:46 PM, Lana wrote: Thank you for taking the time to explain the process to me, however at this time I'm going to have to respectfully decline. Good luck and hope you sell your car soon On Jan 15, 2015 3:44 PM, "Bianca Stahlheber" wrote: Look how the process works. I have briefly described the eBay transaction steps below. You will receive the car before any money is released to me. You will get the chance to inspect it, test drive it and everything you like while your money is still safely held in eBay's account. ONLY after you confirm to eBay that you agree with the vehicle, they will release the money to me. If, for some reason, you disagree with the car (I assure you that is NOT going to happen since my car is in immaculate condition inside and out) it will be shipped back to me on MY EXPENSE and eBay will send you your money back. If you wish to proceed further, I will need your complete name and address so I can start the transaction with eBay's Vehicle Purchase Protection Program. Let me know if we can get the ball rolling. Good luck!

gbrown2211
0

There is a big scam going on at Car Gurus as I got the same email from 2 different sellers, it says that their spouse died and their military medical team is heading out of the country. Here are the emails: Hi there, My name is Kevin, and I'm emailing you about 2007 Acura MDX Sport 4WD with an gasoline engine, automatic transmission and only 64,125 miles. Never had or need any paint/body work done, garaged keep always, without any mechanical problems, tires and wheels are in great shape as well, electric is working perfectly. The engine V6 gas, runs very good and the automatic transmission shifts perfectly. Has a clean and clear US title in my name and there are no liens or loans on it. This car has been used by my wife who died 4 months ago. The price was reduced at $3,000 because I'm in a hurry to find a buyer. I need to sell the car before the April 30, when I will be leaving on military duty with my medical team out of the country for a year and do not want to store it. Hate to sell it but its not worth keeping insurance and paying storage fees for a year. Also, the SUV is too big for my daughter so there's no use on keeping it. If you are interested in buying it or if you have any questions, please reply to this email. .....and the 2nd one: Hello, My name is Lori Sanetti, and I'm emailing you about the 2004 Nissan Maxima SE .Never had or need any paint/body work done, garaged keep always, without any mechanical problems, working perfectly , the car has 68 000 mileage . This car was used by my husband who died 4 month ago. The price was reduced at $ 2500 because I'm in a hurry to find a buyer. I need to sell it before the 15 of the next month, when I will be leaving on military duty with my medical team out of the country for a year and do not want to store my car . Hate to sell it but its not worth keeping insurance and paying storage fees for a year. Also here is some pictures with my car.