3 door locks quit at one time with keyless entry

Asked by Aug 27, 2015 at 07:08 AM about the 2001 Saturn S-Series 4 Dr SL1 Sedan

driver door lock still works but other doors do not. when I disconnect the battery they will unlock on their own.

Might be your bcm body control module or fuses?

Same thing happened to my 3 door sc2 ,now nothing electrical works I unhook battery when not in use as I have purchased 2 batteries and an altenator . The locks and key in ignition ding go crazy while connecting the battery. I shut the door the wipers come on. I'm hoping it is the battery cable, It is 16 years old... hoping it is NOT a total electrical redo

It's the Body control module it's located in the dash on the passenger side I would start there or your fuses because of you have multiple solenoids not working it means the brain that controls us there's something wrong with it it can't be your wiring on your electrical if it was just one door I would understand maybe but the body control module controls all those things in your car like the power door locks you know all kinds of stuff you have to take the cap off the dash and it should be underneath that or you might be able to access the body control module from underneath the passenger side -

Thank you, although I have another car, I love my Saturn and I miss driving it. I also can't pay someone $100 per hour to find the issue, which is what they are asking for LOL Not Happening..

If you want a project go for it then look it up on youtube on how to's and try doing it yourself I'm pretty sure that's probably what the problem is the bcm in less there's more history I'm not aware of you know better than me?