does a 1995 mitsubishi mifgty max truck have a scrader valve on the fuel system to where i can check the fuel pressure?

Asked by Jan 30, 2016 at 10:39 AM about the 1995 Mitsubishi Mighty Max Pickup 2 Dr STD Standard Cab SB

my truck runs good for about 4 or 5 miles then the truck loose all power you can press the throttle pedel but it will not throttle up the truck never goes dead I just let it idle a few minutes and the it will start taking throttle for another few miles and then the same problem. it seems to do good will its cold , after it heats up I start having the problem. I did change the mass air flow sensor it did not work any ideas will be appricated.

58,315

If there is a schrader valve on there it would be up in the fuel line on the intake somewhere. It looks like a tire air valve stem almost, same design.