2006 Mitsubishi Endeavor having Electrical Issues - Master switches on door not working

Asked by Jan 26, 2015 at 12:34 PM about the 2006 Mitsubishi Endeavor LS

• The remote buttons on the key will only unlock the driver’s door, however, no matter how many times you push the unlock button the car alarm still goes off when you open the door and you then have to press the unlock button again to silence the alarm, this is true even if using the key to unlock.
• However, once you get in the car you can use the passenger button to unlock the other doors and the back gate but if you manually unlock one of the other doors and open it with the driver’s door shut the alarm will go off but if you have left the driver’s door open the alarm does NOT go off.
• The windows will not roll up or down from any window button position, not from the drivers panel or individual doors.
• The button to adjust the side mirrors does not work.
• We have replaced all labeled fuses for the doors, power windows, power locks and remote mirrors.  No fuses that were changed appeared to be burned out.
• Also, there is no check engine light indicating an issue.

All these issued happened at the same time, one day everything worked and the next day they did not.

Had the same issue happen to me a few weeks ago also. I replaced the fuse for the power window and when I had the fuse cover off, funny thing is that it worked. When I covered it back up and closed the hood, all the problems came back. Tried fixing it again, and it only worked with the cover off!! I can't explain it, and it's frustrating.

10

How did you resolve? Have the same issue, would love to fix... Thanks!

Probably broken wire in your door jam sending either power or ground to the master switch. Just fixed one that had this exact problem: broken ground wire in door jam. Ground was black. Had ground inside at connector at driver kick panel, but no ground at master switch.