98 chevy lumina 3.8 no spark after stalls out

Asked by Jul 12, 2014 at 06:14 PM about the 1998 Chevrolet Lumina 4 Dr LTZ Sedan

Sorry I missed the details. I have had the fuel line "O" rings replaced as the mechanic said they leaked. They changed the "Crank Sensor" it appeared to run for 3 trips. 1 home from the shop, 1 to work 2 miles away and 1 trip home from work. Was cleaning the car interior today, checking the directionals and brake lights and started the engine so as not to drain the battery with lights on as such. Ran for about 15 minutes. Finished up. Went to start again and nothing. It cranked but would not start. Checked at plug wires and did not see any spark. Appears to be getting fuel and garage said they checked the fuel pressure and fuel pump OK, that's why they changed the crank sensor. So far I've been stranded 2 times needing a tow and now dead in the driveway. Reading some of these articles makes me feel this is going to be a tough fix, with soo many sensors and control modules. I guess I'll let it cool down and check on the "Cold" "Open Loop start possibility and report back.

Did u ever get it figured out?? What fixed it? I having the same issue with mine