How do you turn lights off when in park and idle

Asked by Mar 30, 2014 at 11:38 PM about the 1999 Chevrolet Tracker 4 Dr STD 4WD SUV

Some vehicles if u set the park brake on one click only the running lites turn off.

James Ramond

pulling the relay will disable other areas, so forget that. the brake thing is good to know if its set up that way, you then could wire in a toggle switch

In my old s10 with the parking brake on 1 click I used to drive it like that all the time and manually turn on the headlights with the switch when they were needed. No brake drag at one click on.