where to find parts

Asked by Feb 19, 2007 at 02:24 AM about the 1969 Toyota Corolla Coupe

Where can I find a parts supplier for the 1969 ke-15 corolla sprinter. Body parts, electrical, chasis.?

Hello, One site that I like for finding parts for older cars is Lacey Auto Parts. You can select what you are looking for from a drop-down menu, and if they do not have it, you can submit a price quote request for them to find it for you. Here is the link: http://www.laceyusedautopartsinc.com/inventory/retail.htm Best of luck! CarGrrl

I have found quite a few things for mine at partsamerica.com, and carjunky.com. Body parts are getting to be non-existant for our old Toys. It's a shame Toyota has discontinued almost everything, what do they want us to do, buy a new one? Maybe they didn't realize just how long these things would last.

I have also found some things at auto parts warehouse.com

Do you need to wholesale or import the chassis parts? Then please try to find some on famous Business-to-Business directory

I found body parts >Gary 513 -435-0978.He has a lot of parts