power and audio

45

Asked by Aug 14, 2009 at 04:45 PM about the 2007 Honda Fit Sport

whats up guys?! im driving the 07 fit sport and im looking to get more power out of it and also ideas for a better sound system. i have 2 12" kicker comp subwoofers waiting to go in when i get the right amp to power it. what else should i do?!

205

If you wanted something with more power then why'd you get a fit? While yes you could turbo it or put an intake on it it's still a 1.5l 4cyl. I wouldn't spend the money to increase performance it just isn't worth it. That may just be my opinion but i just can't see the point of trying to increase power in something that isn't designed for power. But you may get a few hp from an intake exhaust if you really wanted to spend the money.

45

to start i didnt pick the car. i wanted a truck or a civic my dad took my money and went with the "safe" car so im tryin to make it something different then all the civics and integras like everyone and their dead grandma has lol. it grew on me and i like how it handles so im thinking about adding more power and new suspension for better traction then a system so i can be more deaf than i already am

35

Have you tried K ?& N? They probably make something for that model. I bet there is a supercharger too. Nitrous might be an option too, but you'd have to be careful with it. Those kickers should be perfect for that car. I had 10s in mine and they filled it up.

45

yeah i have 2 10" cadence in there now that i got for cheap a while back and they sound ok sometimes. but with the kickers should i go sealed or ported box?

5

i would go with a ported box. i have 2 kicker comp vr 2 ohms with a 1000 watt kenwood amp in my 09 fit sport. it cracked the windshield so trust me it pounds.it is a ported box from best buy and it matched the air needed for thoose subs perfect and it fits just right in the back of the fit. if you look for it is a grey box with the black carpet front and the port is in the middle. a huge improvement over my last box.