Need Transfer case Gears

Asked by Dec 17, 2006 at 08:13 PM about the 1994 Toyota Previa 3 Dr LE All-Trac Supercharged AWD Passenger Van

Hello, My transfer case went bad on my van and I took it down and opened it and found mostly all the Planetary gears broken. I need help locating a place that will stock toyota transfer case gears, I'm looking in the web but I'm not having much luck, can some one give me a direct contact that I can call for this item. Thank you in advance for your help.
Anthony D.

Hello, This site has a pretty comprehensive list of Toyota Previa parts. If you cannot find the transfer case gears in this list, you can call, and they should be able to hunt them down for you: Best of luck! CarGrrl

try transmission shops.