Where can I purchase custom halogen headlights for a 1997 Toyota Paseo? Hard to find for me.

Asked by Nov 17, 2014 at 04:53 PM about the 1997 Toyota Paseo 2 Dr STD Coupe

Basically looking for both right and left headlight assembly that looks just like the newer
cars that are out now. I hate the old look.

107,565

Have you tried Ebay?

4,285

you probably won't find any in the U.S.. probably have to import from Japan if there are even any made for it. car wasn't popular enough to have aftermarket parts made for it.

1,645

Anywhere they sell headlight bulbs like Pep Boys or auto parts stores. Halogens & LEDs are the way to go. Specialists at swap meets or flea markets sell & install them. I just did my Fial Abarth. Lights are made to take place of common old OEM socket bases.