Which catalytic converter do I need?

Asked by Sep 13, 2014 at 03:36 PM about the 2004 Suzuki Verona 4 Dr S Sedan

I have a 2004 suzuki verona and my car shudders and has acceleration problems so I
highly suspect my catalytic converter (I have tried other things). I do not know if I should
order the passenger side or driver side catalytic converter though. Which one do I need?

One way is get under it (when cold!) and smack it with a rubber mallet. If you hear rattling inside it's coming apart. I would say just do both but at $400+ bucks a pop I don't blame you. A shop will tell you that you need both regardless If you have the money, go ahead with both

765

Even better if you smell rotten egg smell its the cat. That is the described smell of a bad one. If always smells. An example woul be getting behind some that floors gas. It will ne lime that all the time.. its strange u dont have a check engine lap on.