Which catalytic converter do I need?

Asked by Sep 13, 2014 at 03:36 PM about the 2004 Suzuki Verona 4 Dr S Sedan

Question type: Maintenance & Repair

I have a 2004 suzuki verona and my car shudders and has acceleration problems so I
highly suspect my catalytic converter (I have tried other things). I do not know if I should
order the passenger side or driver side catalytic converter though. Which one do I need?

2 Answers

One way is get under it (when cold!) and smack it with a rubber mallet. If you hear rattling inside it's coming apart. I would say just do both but at $400+ bucks a pop I don't blame you. A shop will tell you that you need both regardless If you have the money, go ahead with both


Even better if you smell rotten egg smell its the cat. That is the described smell of a bad one. If always smells. An example woul be getting behind some that floors gas. It will ne lime that all the time.. its strange u dont have a check engine lap on.

Your Answer

Add photo

Related Questions

Search Suzuki Verona Questions

Suzuki Verona Experts

#1 Lee Willcocks
Lee Willcocks
Reputation 240
#2 Horace Anthony
Horace Anthony
Reputation 140
#3 classiccarspassion
Reputation 70
View All

Related Models For Sale

Used Ford Taurus
243 Great Deals out of 20,411 listings starting at $1,100
Used Volkswagen Jetta
388 Great Deals out of 38,274 listings starting at $1,250
Used Honda Odyssey
258 Great Deals out of 26,239 listings starting at $2,295
Used Toyota Camry
841 Great Deals out of 90,969 listings starting at $850
Used Acura TL
228 Great Deals out of 6,895 listings starting at $2,000
Used Audi A4
173 Great Deals out of 10,781 listings starting at $700