I have chevrolet trailblazer 2006. The right side reverse light is not working. I checked the bulb but it is fine. I could not figure out where is the fuse. Can someone help me out with this issue

Asked by Jun 21, 2013 at 11:49 AM about the 2006 Chevrolet TrailBlazer LS 4WD

I have Chevrolet Trailblazer 2006 model.  The right side reverse light is not working.  I checked the bulb but it is fine.  I tried to find the fuse but could not figure out where it is located.  Can someone please assist me with this problem.  Thanks

109,905

Check for power at socket between the two wires when other light is on. If power is there. Make sure bulb tip is clean and no green tarnish is present. Apply bulb lube on bulb and try it again. If still won't come on then try new bulb. If no power is present when you check socket check each wire with one probe of meter to ground. One should show 12 volts to ground. If one does have power check the other for continuity to ground if none found check grounding of that wire to frame.

3,825

I'm sorry you're having troubles with your lights sasimaskari. After looking in your OM, I discovered what I think you're looking for located in the Engine Compartment Fuse Block in position 4. I hope this helps you resolve the issue. Marlea Wilson GM Customer Care