There is a blue light that keeps coming on in my 2003 Suzuki can someone tell me why?

Asked by Mar 24, 2008 at 03:07 PM about the 2003 Suzuki Aerio 4 Dr GS Sedan

I have a 2003 Suzuki and there is a blue light which i thought was letting me know to add antifreeze but I did that and the blue light is still on. Can someone let me know what that blue light is? I don't have a manual so I am at a lost

45,595

Let us know where the light is located, that will help a bit.

20

The only BLUE light I know of is the HIGH BEAM indicator....telling you that your headlights are set to their HIGH BEAM setting..and probably blinding other drivers :(

95

it might be a low temp indicator, that says the engine is cold, it should go out after the engine warms up

50

It is a low temp indicator. I had the same issue for a while, and I actually spun bearings in my motor under the warranty. The dealership where I purchased the car covered this under the warranty, and also informed me that the blue light is that is is under normal operating temp. The red light that can appear next to it that looks like an antifreeze light is an overheating indicator.