Why can't I see the listing on my Subaru Baja that I posted?

95

Asked by May 14, 2015 at 02:14 PM about the 2003 Subaru Baja AWD

270

Go to browse n type exactly how u post it.... What you put down on question post.....

Best Answer Mark helpful
95

Still waiting for these guys to please post My two listings one for the Toyota Avalon one for the Subaru Baja. They said they wanted to make sure I wasn't faking the post or something, and that I actually own the car? So they're replied and also asked for me to check my email and when I got a link to take another photo of my car with a cardboard box on it and post that to the link to verify I own the Baja! Batteries in the digital camera are fried and won't hold a charge, and my iPhone is maxed on storage so I can't take a picture with that now. I told them to please call me on my iPhone with another iPhone using face time so that they could see my ugly face I could turn the phone around and they could look at the Subaru and the Toyota. I've been down with a bad back for over three months and I am struggling to get these cars sold my back worked on, and moved off of this property that the bank is seizing since my parents died, the ones that I cared for for the past two years. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE POST MY LISTINGS. I really need this please guys help me...