Oldsmobile cutlass ciera a

Asked by Jan 31, 2012 at 11:27 AM about the 1993 Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera 4 Dr S Sedan

The car randomly pops up the check engine, the speedometer stops working and drops to 0, if i dont keep giving it gas the car dies.. Sometimes it stays on like that other times it flips on and off, if im going down the road the car stutters and the speedometer jumps up and down like a bad connection or short possibly flicking the check engine on and off? Whatever it is, it seems to be electrical, any help appreciated. thanks

20

I'm having the same problem. Changed plugs, fuel filter. Did you ever figure out what was wrong?

735

sounding like a crankshaft position sensor.