How do I get in touch with someone at Lincohn Corporation?

Asked by Feb 27, 2014 at 05:11 PM about the 2000 Lincoln Town Car Executive

I have a 2000 Lincohn Town Car and I'm the original owner, the car hasm't been abused.  I've had a leak on the front passenger side since I've had the vehicle.  The Rag Top started peeling off in 2006, my hydraulic Air Suspension collapsed 2 years ago.  I won't go into why I'm so very dissapointed with my dream vehicle.  I will just mention the the Plastic Intake Manifold cracked last week and it cost me $1,431.83 to have my car repaired.  The Dealership I purchase my vehicle from, close a year after I bought it.  My vehicle has been an orphan sense.  Other Lincohn Dealerships would not adopt my vehicle, therefore there has been no help, just stress with my Town Car since I purchase it.  I've never received any recall letters for anything, I know there had to be some.

Well your car is 14 years old now. You had a great run. Probably worth no more than $1500 if you traded it in. You can try contacting Lincoln customer service to answer your questions, but don't expect any compensation back.... air suspension in these cars always had issues.

There is a video on the internet for replacing an inexpensive gasket on the passenger side under the hood in front of the windshield. This is a common problem that is easily fixed. I am not sure what the name of the part is, but mine leaked also and leaks no more. Check internet for video on common problems.