with a low production on the 97 lsc about 8,000 made can i assume that the value will start increasing?seems a car that cost $ 50,000 in 97 would have a better resale value than it does

75

Asked by Sep 07, 2012 at 12:53 AM about the 1997 Lincoln Mark VIII 2 Dr LSC Coupe

286,435

You can't assume anything, but your logic is correct, except I don't hear of too many people talking how they want to own a 97 Lincoln LSC. Just because there was a low production number doesn't mean it is desirable, which bumps up the price, but you never know. It might increase slowly like most older cars do, but you'll have to wait another 20 years for that. IMO.

165

That explanes the trouble finding parts for them!!! I need all kinds of parts and no body has them or they want an arm and a leg for them I would really like to find the light that goes on the trunk lid that still works and body know of one???

105

For whatever reason, despite being incredible cars, they really aren't worth very much at the moment. I'm sure that years from now the ones that still exist will be worth quite a bit. As for parts, you can always keep checking ebay and online forums, but I find that the junk yard is a great place to get parts. There's at least one Mark VIII in the junk yard (sometimes several) just about every time I go.