rear end won't go down 1997 mk8 lsc

Asked by Aug 26, 2015 at 05:58 PM about the 1998 Lincoln Mark VIII 2 Dr LSC Coupe

rear end is up and front end is down compressor not working

185

Without more information, first thought is that you have an air leak somewhere in your suspension and it has been leaking long to cause the air compressor to finally fail. You can install another air compressor and when it inflates all your air bags to the proper height, then start looking fur the leak. Could be an air bag, hose, leveling valve, height sensor valve, etc. You got some work to do. I've been through that, but chose to maintain my original suspension..wanted to keep it factory...My favorite car in many years. I found a parts car, same year, color, everything. I was able to salvage a lot of parts...especially after hitting a deer one night. Let me know if I can hello you with any specific parts that I may not need. Lynnhensley24244@gmail.com