MY VSC LIGHT IS ON AND WONT TURN OFF. i JUST REPLACE MY WATER PUMP, TIMMING BELT, AND MY TRACK PULLEY WOULD THAT TRIGGER IT OFF?

Asked by Mar 15, 2013 at 06:40 PM about the 1999 Lexus GS 400 Base

92,075

VSC stands for vehicle stability control. I could not find any consistent advice on how to fix it. One thing that did come up often was to replace the gas cap. I don't know how a gas cap figures into a stability system but there it is. You can check with the folks at ClubLexus.com - Here's a discussion I found http://community.cartalk.com/discussion/2118716/vsc-light-1999-lexus- es300

20

I had upper and l lower ball joint put on my vcs won't go off

20

Don't know but would like to know