How many huntergreen 1991 final edition wagoneers were made?

Asked by Apr 22, 2012 at 07:58 PM about the 1991 Jeep Grand Wagoneer 4 Dr STD 4WD SUV

I read that there were only 150.I think it is the only year that color was offered.I know the last one ever made was hg and went to a car museum in reno.Does the color give it more value?It is priceless to me.

115

186 actually.

175

I also own a '91 Hunter Green Metallic GW and I've never heard of a precise number of them that were made. Everything I've ever read has said that there has been an "estimated number of 150," and I've been following them for some time now. The fact that the color is in fact so rare and that it was only offered in the GW's final year of production does make it more desirable, so you may run into people who are willing to pay more for it than one in another color. Whether they are in fact "worth" more is doubtful. I agree with you that they are priceless!