How to restore an original "Woodie" with OEM parts that are not available


Asked by May 19, 2008 at 10:40 PM about the 1991 Jeep Grand Wagoneer 4 Dr STD 4WD SUV

Question type: Maintenance & Repair

Where do you get the body side moulding to match the original moulding

7 Answers


Only way to do this is to get a junkyard moulding on on Ebay.

0 out of 1 people think this is helpful.

0 out of 1 people think this is helpful.

hahahahahaha...your question has woody in it....

1 out of 2 people think this is helpful.

i have a woody, wanna see it?

0 out of 1 people think this is helpful.

well i dont want to smash ur dreams, the wood paneling is right around 800 to a 1000 dollars a side, they are stickers that you would have to order from various wagoneer enthusiasts. I own a 1984 grand wagoneer and ditched the wood. Parts wise junkyards are full of wagoneers, if you cant find one there ur not looking hard enough. the molding you should be able to find in he junkyard as well


Check out

1 out of 1 people think this is helpful.


2 out of 2 people think this is helpful.

Your Answer

Add photo

Related Questions

Grand Wagoneer

Looking for a Used Grand Wagoneer in your area?

CarGurus has 48 nationwide Grand Wagoneer listings and the tools to find you a great deal.


Search Jeep Grand Wagoneer Questions

Jeep Grand Wagoneer Experts

#1 Kurt Burton
Kurt Burton
Reputation 810
#2 Tom Demyan
Tom Demyan
Reputation 90
#3 tennisshoes
Reputation 60
View All

Related Models For Sale

Used Jeep Wagoneer
14 listings
Used Jeep Wrangler
392 Great Deals out of 19,081 listings starting at $3,000
Used Jeep Cherokee
347 Great Deals out of 55,335 listings starting at $2,295
Used Ford Bronco
192 listings
Used Toyota Land Cruiser
21 Great Deals out of 1,249 listings starting at $2,995
Used Ford F-150
2,690 Great Deals out of 212,354 listings starting at $1,000
Used Toyota 4Runner
315 Great Deals out of 20,549 listings starting at $2,295
Used Land Rover Range Rover
101 Great Deals out of 4,865 listings starting at $5,000