Electrical problem

Asked by Nov 27, 2012 at 10:21 AM about the 1995 Dodge Ram Van 3 Dr 2500 Cargo Van Extended

My left hand signal doesn't blink from inside the car, it only lights up. I was told it was an electrical
problem and that it would be costly to fix and to get the part from the junk yard and then have
someone fix it. The turn signal only works when it wants to. Please help. I need to know how much
something like this would actually cost me if I were to take it into the auto mechanic.

When the bulb burns out that is what happens. It will light up and not flash. Before you spend any money, try simply changing the bulb

99,155

To see if a bulb is bad, turn the hazard warning lights on. They use the same bulbs.

tenspeed is correct.